Submitted by Christian Apostolu on Monday, July 27, 2015 - 21:06.
Part of a project I was working on recently required me to convert a delimited string of Id's passed in a parameter of a URL. A string of comma delimited Names that were associated with the Id's would be returned on a form. The data was being retrieved from a SQL Server database.
Submitted by Christian Apostolu on Sunday, July 12, 2015 - 20:41.
In Part I, I thought I had the silver bullet to cure every problem. When the dreaded Fatal Error white page appeared this time I did what I did last time. When I tried to bring up the site the error still came up. Fatal. Error.